Find a Career with Baystate Wine & Spirits
Baystate Wine & Spirits is a leading beverage wholesaler seeking several motivated, driven, and organized sales professionals to grow with us across our three markets- Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire.
This opportunity is for individuals with the following qualifications:
1) Highly motivated and goal oriented.
2) Desire to compete and grow in a fast-paced environment.
3) Organized, with excellent time management skills.
4) Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
5) Thrives on building positive relationships.
6) Ability to work with little supervision while achieving company objectives.
7) A working knowledge of wine & spirits, including major production regions/styles/varietals etc..
8) Prior sales experience in the wine & spirits industry is a big plus.
9) Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and own vehicle.
10) Ability to lift 45lbs, spend long periods sitting, and walk up/down stairs.
1) Making professional sales calls to accounts both in person and virtually.
2) Presenting new products to potential buyers in an effort to grow business.
3) Establishing a comprehensive knowledge of the portfolio.
4) Maintaining sales in established accounts while always prospecting new accounts.
5) Building brands and boosting sales through the use of professionally created POS materials.
6) Meeting or exceeding monthly distribution and revenue goals.
7) Attending regular company sales meetings via Zoom and as conditions permit, in person.
8) Collecting payment from customers and maintaining a clean A/R record.
You will be supported by an outstanding customer service team, our hardworking warehouse staff, and best-in-class marketing materials and sales tools customized to help you grow your business.
We offer some of the best compensation in our industry as well as health and dental insurance.
If you share our desire to grow with our world class wine and spirits organization, please respond for a confidential interview.
Conveniently located off Route 24 in West Bridgewater, we are a local wholesaler seeking reliable, hard working, motivated drivers for a full-time driving position. Must be in good health, able to lift 25-30 pound boxes, clean driving record, professional appearance and demeanor.
- Hours are Tuesday-Friday from 6am until the route is complete.
- We offer competitive wage, and an opportunity to drive a professionally decaled truck!
- Please send your resume and references for your review.
Conveniently located off Rt. 24 in West Bridgewater, Baystate Wine and Spirits is a local wholesaler seeking a reliable, hard-working warehouse associate for a part-time position. Must be in good physical shape and able to lift 35-50 pounds on a consistent basis. Duties include picking orders, re-stocking pick locations, quality control of orders that are picked, keeping warehouse clean, etc.
- Hours will be 4PM-9PM Monday-Thursday.